Enhance the Customer Experience and Improve Loan Quality
The courses in our personal bank training program curriculum provide your employees with the skills they need to differentiate your organization in the marketplace.
Within our personal banking curriculum, we offer two types of training:
- Conversation courses. Designed specifically for financial center staff, these courses are grounded in a consistent model for creating world-class customer experiences and recognizing—then acting on—additional opportunities.
- Credit courses. These courses teach a systematic approach for assessing loan requests and evaluating borrowers’ personal financial statements, tax returns, and financial strategies. These courses comprise two pathways: one path for branch personnel, consumer lenders, underwriters, and analysts who lend to typical borrowers, and one path for private bankers and underwriters who lend to high-net worth borrowers.
The following blended learning solutions—comprised of self-paced eLearning, instructor-led skills application labs, and targeted coaching solutions—are included within our personal banking curriculum:
- Creating Customer Connections/Creating Member Connections
- Building Customer Connections/Building Member Connections
- Advancing Customer Connections/Advancing Member Connections